Snapshots of successful e-learning designs
Here are current examples of how teachers are using e-learning in a wide range of learning situations in vocational education and training (VET). Each sample design includes a photo story and a learning design map for the course, so you can quickly see:
- the blend of delivery methods used (eg online system, communication tools, workplace activities)
- the learning approaches chosen (eg collaborative, project-based, simulated workplace)
- how the learning strategies are organised (ie the sequence of content, activities, support and assessment)
- samples of course documents (the courseware, handouts, emails etc)
- other details about the course (training package, courseware source etc).