B2 Describe the assessment context
The context of your assessment situation will govern the choices and decisions you make. Some factors will include:
- the content area and those learning outcomes which lend themselves to the option of online assessment.
- the AQF level of your course
- specific industry considerations (certification, prescribed assessment)
- the blend of theoretical and practical elements in the course
- whether objective or subjective assessment is likely
- whether to embed generic competencies.
Assessment context analysis template
The attached template will assist you to clearly identify the context of your assessment.
B2 Assessment context analysis - Word
(Right click on the link to save the document to your own computer)
The ANTA Resource Generator provides trainers and assessors with access to information about units of competency, qualifications and learning resources across a range of industries.
It allows users to:
- view documents
- customise resources
- download and print documents
- upload their own resources and incorporate them into documents.
This is a rather difficult site to access and navigate but it does contain some useful resources and information. The user is required to login and this tends to restrict further access to the site.